The She Reads Truth 2016 "The Resurrected Life" Study runs March 28th-April 10th. This 8x10, perfect bound, 72 page, full-color 8"x 10" book includes 14 days (2 weeks) of Eastertime scripture readings in two parts:
- Part One: Together we will examine Christ's five encounters after he is risen from the tomb.
- Part Two: Explore 1 Corinthians 15—one of the Bible's great chapters about the resurrection—and other key passages, to ask questions many of us have surrounding the mystery of the resurrected life.
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
- Full scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- Sheet music for a favorite Easter hymn.
- Gorgeous full color photographs from a variety of photographers.
- 3 mini Scripture cards perforated in the book to aid in memorization for the Weekly Truths each Sunday
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Resurrected Life Scripture reading plan only, with daily questions and other beautiful and helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.