"Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead..."
2 Timothy 2:8
The She Reads Truth 2016 Lent Study runs February 10th-March 27th. This 8x10, perfect bound, 160-page, full-color book includes 47 days (7 weeks) of Lent Scripture reading in five parts:
- A brief Introduction to the traditions of Ash Wednesday and Lent on the Church calendar
- An examination of biblical Repentance, Fasting, and Prayer
- A walk through the book of Jonah, to deeper understand God's sovereignty and salvation
- A look at The Person of Christ, as demonstrated by Jesus’ “I AM” statements in the Gospel of John
- A real-time walk through The Work of Christ during Holy Week, from His triumphal entry into Jerusalem to His once-for-all victory over the grave
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
- Original watercolor artwork by Kelly Ventura for She Reads Truth
- Full scripture readings for every day—right there in the book!
- Sheet music for 5 of our favorite Lent and Easter hymns
- 3 full-color recipes shared from the She Reads Truth team
- 6 mini Scripture cards to aid in memorization for the Weekly Truths each Sunday
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Lent Scripture reading plan only—with just a few written guides for each section. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture, and we keep our words separate to prevent distraction. Written responses to each day’s reading are found exclusively on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We warmly invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.
The Lent reading plan will be published one day at a time at SheReadsTruth.com and on the SRT app, beginning Wednesday, February 10, 2016.
*So sorry, we are unable to guarantee dates for International delivery.