Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.
- 1 Timothy 1:15
Join us this Advent season as we celebrate the nearness of our God, who stepped out of eternity and into time to interact with us. God sent a baby, His Son, to be our perfect Prophet, Priest, and King—to bring us salvation so that we might know Him. In Jesus Christ, our Prophet became the message, our Priest became the sacrifice, and our King became the servant of all. Christ was born for this.
The He Reads Truth Advent community study runs Sunday, November 27 - Sunday, December 25, 2016.
This 6x8.5, perfect bound, 172-page Advent 2016 Legacy Book offers 29 days (4 weeks) of Scripture readings.
This book includes:
- Weekly introductions to the roles of prophet, priest, and king, and Christ’s perfect fulfillment of those roles, plus a Christmas week introduction to Luke’s narrative of Jesus’ birth
- Full Scripture readings for every day—right there in the book
- Space for personal reflection and notes to encourage deeper interaction with Truth
- Five Christmas hymns, with sheet music for playing or singing along
- 5 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of Weekly Truth verses
The “Advent: Christ Was Born For This" reading plan will be published one day at a time at HeReadsTruth.com and on the HRT app, beginning Sunday, November 27, 2016.
Written responses to each day’s reading can also be found exclusively on HeReadsTruth.com and the He Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.