But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come on you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
The He Reads Truth community will begin the Acts study from June 6th to July 17th and includes 42 days (6 weeks) of Scripture readings.
The Acts Legacy Book is designed to be used as a study companion to the daily written responses found exclusively on the He Reads Truth site, app, or via email subscription.
The Acts of the Apostles reading plan is a journey through all 28 chapters of the book of Acts, with supplemental Scripture passages to help you grasp meaning and biblical context along the way. In this 6-week study, we’ll read through the entire book of Acts and discover God’s big plan for His church.
This 6-week plan includes:
- A 6"x 8.5" perfect bound 256 page book with complete scripture readings for each day.
- Weekly group study questions
- An illustrated map of the Roman Empire and Paul’s missionary journeys
- Five informative historical essays to set the stage for people, geography, and culture in the book of Acts
- Space for personal reflection and notes to trigger deeper interaction with Truth
- The Legacy Series provides a theme verse for each book of the Bible. As you memorize these 66 verses over the years, you will be committing to memory the thematic arc of the Bible as a whole
- A prayer card displaying the theme verse for Acts to display in your home, workspace, car, or anywhere you need a prompt to pray
- 6 Scripture mini-cards perforated in the back of the book to aid in memorization of the verses each Sunday
The Daily devotional content is only available online:
- Find it free on our website: hereadstruth.com
- Have it delivered free to your inbox by subscribing through our website.
- Enjoy the convenience of our app for $1.99.
Leave your mark with a study resource that can be referred back to or passed down for years to come.
The Acts reading plan will be published one day at a time at HeReadsTruth.com and on the HRT app, beginning on Monday, June 6th, 2016.